John McNeil Studio is looking for an Associate Creative Director to join our team. We are a creative marketing company made up of a collection of diverse skill sets: strategists, writers, designers, filmmakers, technologists, and photographers who help brands reinvent themselves through digital transformation. We are founded in aesthetics but also in utility and we make things that make brands thrive.
Every project we take on represents an opportunity to build a brand, whether it’s a global campaign theme or an online banner. As an ACD you will consistently deliver sound strategic thinking and powerful creative content.
- Create and pitch compelling and effective advertising campaigns for all mediums: digital, print, video, experiential, etc.
- Apply conceptual thinking and creativity to help solve complex business challenges.
- Write tight, provocative headlines and copy.
- Bring a fresh, inquisitive attitude to every assignment, that reflects a passion for building brands and pride in your abilities as a creative thinker.
- Join forces with our stellar team of creatives, strategists and producers.
- 5+ years of proven agency experience.
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills: the ability to develop and drive ideas that inspire clients and creative teams.
- A portfolio that shows good solid campaign work—in multiple media.
- A self-starter with a strong worth ethic: willing to work hard, collaborate with colleagues and look for ways to solve challenges.
This is a full time position which includes a generous benefits package including healthcare benefits, FSA and 401k. Combination of remote work possible if based in California.
Your application was submitted successfully.