John McNeil Studio is looking for a Program Manager to join our team. We are a creative marketing company made up of a collection of diverse skill sets: strategists, writers, designers, filmmakers, technologists, and photographers who help brands reinvent themselves through digital transformation. We are founded in aesthetics but also in utility and we make things that make brands thrive.
As Program Manager you will provide high-quality project leadership, build stellar relationships with clients and manage projects to completion, on schedule and within budget.
- Primary liaison between clients and creative team
- Work with creative leadership and department heads to coordinate resources
- Process incoming project requests, assess client needs and steer projects through entire life cycle from concept to design, development and delivery
- Lead teams in the task of developing and implementing project strategy and architecture
- Define the scope of work
- Create budgets and resource projections
- Facilitate internal meetings, communication and design review
- Report project status regularly to teams, management and clients
- Have strong project management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to keep projects on schedule and on budget
- 3+ years professional experience with project management in an agency or related setting
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives both internally and externally
- Have a keen sensitivity to the dynamics of a room
- Excellent verbal communication and written communication skills
- Ability to direct the team to do great work within the time/budget parameters
- Ability to work independently and manage communications in all levels
- Interest in art, technology and design
This is a full time position which includes a generous benefits package including healthcare benefits, FSA and 401k. Combination of remote work possible if based in California. No phone calls about the job. Due to the amount of applicants we will not be able to respond to each email.