John McNeil Studio is a studio of strategists, writers, designers, filmmakers, technologists, musicians and photographers who help companies tell compelling stories and build brands. We love digital but embrace print. We are founded in aesthetics, but also in utility. We make things that make brands grow. We’re looking for a full-time Junior Project Manager to join our team in Berkeley, California.
The Jr. Project Manager will play an integral role in working closely with our project management team, creative teams and clients. We require confidence and ability to drive projects through completion, paired with a reverence for the creative process and the ability to greet challenges with a smile. As a Jr. PM at JMS you will learn from the best. This is a great opportunity to build your career in Project Management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Highly organized and motivated with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal communication and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Has some project management or related experience with transferable skillset
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives both internally and externally
- Have a keen sensitivity to the dynamics of a room
- Ability to work with a team to do great work within the time/budget parameters
- Ability to work independently and manage communications in all levels
- Punctual and dependable
- College degree
- Interest in art and design
This is a full-time position in our beautiful Berkeley studio. We offer a generous benefits package including healthcare benefits, FSA and 401k. Come join our team!