Role: Organize and drive our development efforts, support our development team.
You have a love for the intersection of design and technology, and are equally comfortable talking to creative and technical teams. You pride yourself on keeping up with the latest in digital tech and innovative ways people use the web and other digital platforms to communicate.
The interactive producer manages the flow of digital projects through the development process– partnering with creatives and project managers to make sure the final product is amazing, on time, and on budget.
• Ensure creative vision is maintained from design through to final product
• Track status of development projects. Plan for future projects.
• Work closely with developers to ensure the timely and accurate completion of project milestones.
• Assign developers to projects and load balance development resources.
• Facilitate communication, both within the department and with creatives and project managers.
• Work with project managers and developers to provide estimates.
• Facilitate interaction with QA team during iterative testing and release management.
• Experience managing web, app, or game development projects
• Ability to interpret a creative vision into specific technical goals
• Experience with web content management systems like Wordpress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Sitecore, Kentico, etc.
• Familiarity with producing various types of assets (videos, animations, 3D, installations, etc) hugely beneficial
• Experience producing web banners and other forms of digital advertising
• Familiarity with agile methodologies
• Knowledge of web development, usability and design principles
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines and adapt to changes in a fast-paced work environment
This is a full time position working in our beautiful Berkeley studios. We offer a generous benefits package including healthcare benefits, FSA and 401k with matching.