Studio Assistant, Production
John McNeil Studio is a collective of strategists, writers, designers, filmmakers, technologists, musicians and photographers who help companies tell compelling stories and build brands. We love digital but embrace print. We are founded in aesthetics, but also in utility. We make things that make brands grow. We are currently looking for a Studio Assistant for our Production Department.
Our studio is a community of overachievers who excel at any project they are given, and we expect the same caliber of professionalism and passion from our assistants.
In this position you will be providing support in our Production Department as well as overall studio.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate is a self-starter as well as a team player and can take on small routine tasks with as much enthusiasm and dedication as larger more interesting ones. This is a fast-paced environment; we need someone who is resourceful, has a positive attitude, can problem-solve, is patient, outgoing and adaptable, as well as detail-oriented and efficient and approaches work with optimism and a sense of urgency. You must be exceptionally reliable and trustworthy. Sensitivity to confidential projects and data is critical, as is the ability to maintain professionalism at all times.
• At least two years of administrative/customer service experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• An avid interest in art, design, food, and culture
• Confidence, poise, patience
• Can remain calm under pressure
• Ability to show up on time and ability to work full time with occasional overtime hours
• Working knowledge of Macs and applicable applications or ability to learn quickly
• Valid driver's license , clean driving record and access to a car
• A bachelor’s degree in an arts related field or social sciences
This is a full time position with a generous benefits package and a work week of Monday through Friday plus occasional overtime, starting ASAP. Please, no phone calls or drop ins.